1. Brush hair in sections (botton, middle, op) in a singular direction from top to bottom with a wide tooth comb. Do not over brush; cut off excess tangles as desired.
2. Fill basin with lukewarm water and swirl in 1-2 drops of wig shampoo
3. Soak the comfy cap for about 5 min and gently shake in the water.
4. Rinse thoroughly in cold water. (Repeat steps 2-4 for wig conditioner)
5. Shake off excessive water. (Do not wring hair)
6. Do not blow dry or use heat while wet; may cause damaged fiber.
7. Hang until completely dry and style with hair spray and spritz as desired.
8. Style as desired, use curling iron upto 400F