HOW TO MAINTAIN
With proper maintenance, this hair product will last for a long time. Without excessive use of heat, dye or chemicals - this hair will remain damage-free.
- Make sure hair is not tangled.
- Use tepid water - thoroughly cleanse the hair.
- Use a generic sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner - leave the conditioner in for five minutes. Rinse out hair, from top to bottom.
- Gently use a towel to remove water from the hair.
- Brush out the hair using downward strokes, from bottom to top.
- The hair can be air-dried or by using a hair-dryer at a low temperature.
- Do not put the hair in a towel.
- Do not use harsh products such as mousse, gel or hairspray - this will keep the hair dust-free.
- Try testing a small hair sample before dyeing or perming the entire hair product.
- Follow proper dye & perm methods to achieve desired results.
- Just like natural hair - you will achieve different dye results with dark & light hair.